Izzybella!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Creating Life

Sam Wright, the author of a blog I visit on a weekly basis, has a terrific new project up called Jacquie's Journal. Jacquie is Sam's sister, who died before he was even born. The goal of the project is to give life to Jacquie since she didn't get to have one. Sam is inviting all writers to participate and write about the sister he didn't get to know. It's a personal favor from Sam to Jacquie. Click here for rules and submission guidelines.

Long may Jacquie live!

4 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

Hey--I've tried to get there but it's not working. I'll try some more.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Izzybella said...

Links are repaired.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Sorry, dear, had to make those changes, I hope I didn't foogle things up too much :-D

Thanks for all of your support!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Izzybella said...

Hi, Sam--actually I made the error on the links. I don't think it was anything you did at all!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home