Izzybella!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

I'm eating candy corn right now, even as I type. I am, in fact, eating the superior Brach's candy corn. I used to think candy corn was just candy corn, until my sister and I purchased the Target brand candy corn. It was awful!! Too sweet and something was lacking. I'd try to describe the something lacking, but that would require me to eat more Target brand candy corn and I have no desire to do so. Don't get me wrong. Target rocks. If I must spend all my dinero at any one of those big box stores, I totally pick Target. But their candy corn sucks. Just saying. If you're in the candy corn market, do not stray from Brach's. Also, no, I don't work for Brach's.

I'm not in costume for Halloween, but my sister is. She and I have had this discussion before, but the primary reason I don't do Halloween costumes, generally speaking, is because I dress up in costume for theatre so frequently. Dressing up at Halloween feels like work. Although I certainly get a kick out of seeing everyone else's costume, I just don't like dressing up myself. That does not make me a Halloween Scrooge.

I haven't seen Faithie in costume. Unfortunately, I'm not able to meet her for lunch today like we both wanted, but I bet she looks great. She borrowed my theatre make-up kit and turned herself into a zombie. It was supposed to be a vampire, but she tells me the fangs wouldn't stay. Zombies are way better anyway. You can get extra-disgusting with the make-up, which is always good fun.

Anyway, Happy Halloween. Hope you all have a splendidly scary day filled to the brim with superior Brach's candy corn! If you're trick or treating, I wish you chocolate!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

If you come trick-or-treating at my house, I'll give you chocolate! Unless you come too late, in which case I'll have eaten it all. :>

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home