Izzybella!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs...




I love dogs. And since my dad recently e-mailed me some pictures of our dogs, I thought I'd post 'em on this blog, so everyone can roll their eyes and agree, "yes, Liz, your dogs are cute--shut up talking about them now."

The first is Baxter begging for food. The second is Cydney is laying on the back porch. And in the one with them together, Cydney had just crawled into Baxter's bed. She has a perfectly good bed of her own, but she likes Baxter's better. Go figure. He looks annoyed.

Okay, I'm shutting up about the dogs now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spin_Doc1 said...

You can talk about dogs all you want! Especially labs, they are my favorite.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Izzybella said...

Gah! I'm being encouraged... Well, since I'm being encouraged, me too, me too! I love labs--they're so sweet and affectionate. Both of ours came from a lab rescue. They have lots of personality.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

I love the one of Bax and Cyd together--that is sooo cute!!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home