Izzybella!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Another Meme Stolen From My Sister (but she stole it from someone else first....)

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Hidden Valley Ranch. Love the stuff. However, since I've been watching the caloric intake, I've grown fond of plain old oil and vinegar.

What is your favourite fast food restaurant? Tie between Subway and Sonic.

What is your favourite sit down restaurant? Well, it's another tie--For Mexican, I love El Rancho Grande in the Stockyards in Fort Worth--For Italian, I love Moni's, which is in a strip mall in Arlington. Very tasty pasta!

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20% generally. If I tip less than 20, the service was pretty bad.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? I don't know that I could eat *any* food every day for two weeks without getting sick of it. I guess ice cream. Love me the ice cream.

Name three foods you detest above all others. Squash, okra and eggplant.

What is your favourite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? I know it's bad for me, but I will always love lemon chicken.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni, black olives, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms.

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter, sometimes jam or jelly.

What is your favourite type of gum? Orbit Mint Bubblegum.

Number of contacts in your mobile phone? 41

Number of contacts in your email address book? 56

What is your wallpaper on your computer? Relaxing beach scene-unknown island location.

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? No.

How many land line phones do you have in your house? None

How many televisions are in your house? Two.

What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Um, kitchen appliances involve cooking, correct? Take your pick. Don't really use them.

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Alternative

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My eyes

Are you right handed or left handed? Left-handed

Do you like your smile? It's okay. I have good teeth but I think my mouth is too big.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope.

Would you like to? Nope, but let's be honest. I still look fairly young for the most part. Who knows what I'll think when I'm older and things begin looking a bit worse.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? I've been known to bring a book or magazine in and I cannot believe I just admitted that.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell

When was the last time you had a cavity? Couple of years ago and I lost the filling recently so I need to get that fixed.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? I guess big stacks of hanging files--at my job.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, but I once fainted. That was weird.

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I kind of like my first name. But my parents gave me a LOT of names to choose from. My full name is Elizabeth Anne Lorraine, so lots of variations and nicknames.

How do you express your artistic side? Through acting and writing.

What color do you think you look best in? Blue and green

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I have no idea and hope I never find out.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yes, when I was a kid my mom had a bottle of nail polish remover sitting out which had the consistency of milk--I didn't realize it wasn't milk and took a big swig. Got my stomach pumped and was actually proud of myself because my sister, who I adore to this day, was always getting her stomach pumped for the weird stuff she ate for who knows why?? I was happy to follow her example.

If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Gross--I'm clearly too bound by society's conventions.

How often do you go to church? I'm a total heathen.

Have you ever saved someone’s life? Well, once I was in traffic behind this guy who appeared to be more interested in bopping to the music than in going when the light turned green. After a minute I realized something was wrong, so I got out of the car and ran over and it turned out he was having a grand mal seizure. He was being choked by his seatbelt so I unbuckled it and he fell over. I didn't have a cell phone at the time, so I waved down someone who did and they got help. It sort of freaked me out a little, but the paramedic said I did the right thing. And that guy was SO lucky that the seizure happened at a red light instead of while he was driving.

Has someone ever saved yours? No.

DARE-OLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Are there people with cameras? If there are no cameras, maybe. If cameras are involved, forget it.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? For an amazing role in a really good play, I'd kiss a woman for free. Otherwise, it's kind of a stupid dare.

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? No. I also wouldn't have sex with a man for money.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Nope.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Oh, yeah. Check out my past history updating my blog. I could do that easy.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Nope.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I am way too wimpy for that!

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? NO way.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? As long as the pain medication is included, sure.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home